BediDerm treats all conditions of the skin, hair and nails. Dr Bedi is a qualified and very experienced dermatologist, with over 20 years of experience, nationally and internationally. She is registered with the medical councils both in UK and Republic of Ireland.
Online consultation is the need of the day. You need not take time off work. You save travel time. You book your appointment on the day, date and time that suits you.
20 – minute appointments are given to discuss the problem, the diagnosis and treatment. The consultation may be on a Video call or telephone. It is helpful if good quality photographs can be sent in advance
If the diagnosis is already known and you would like to discuss the treatment options or say if you would like to take a second opinion of the treatment offered to you by another service, a photograph may not be required.
Dr Bedi will give a diagnosis, treatment plan, prescription (UK & ROI only) and necessary advice. A letter regarding the consult will be sent to you and to your GP.
Who is Dr Bedi?
Dr Gursharan Kaur Bedi is an experienced consultant dermatologist with more than 20- years of experience in dermatology.
Dr Bedi’s qualifications include :
- MRCP Ireland
- MRCP UK
- MRCP Dermatology (London)
- MD Dermatology, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
- Diploma Practical Dermatology, Cardiff University, UK.
Originally trained in the prestigious PGIMER, Chandigarh, she has travelled and worked in India, Kuwait, Ireland and is currently working at the Salford Royal Hospital, Manchester UK, since 2015.
She is a member of the British Academy of Dermatologists and the American Academy of Dermatology, among others.
We are here to help in many ways!
- We give fast appointments so that you don’t have to suffer waiting to be seen.
- You do not need to take time off from your work. Just See the doctor online at the day date time and place at your convenience. You save the time and the cost of your travel.
- Maybe you know the diagnosis already but would like to discuss the treatment options in detail.
- It is possible you are just looking for a second opinion on diagnosis or treatment.
- An elderly family member with mobility issues can be spared the trouble of a hospital visit.
- Dr Bedi has experience in dealing with skin conditions of children. There is no need for your child to miss school.
- 20 – minute appointments are given to discuss the problem, the diagnosis and treatment.